[olpc-help] Sugar GUI applications (activities) won't start

Steve Holton sph0lt0n at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:57:45 EDT 2008

You're running 656, which eliminates a few things.  Thanks.

I remember hearing about other people who reported the same problem on a
stock system, but I'm pretty sure that was 650 or 653.  There's a
possibility some changes you've made might have interfered with the system
but let's presume this isn't the case.

I'll trust you know what you've done to it better than I can guess.

Have a look at these bugs in Trac:

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/5317
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6742

Do any of the symptoms sound familiar?  Does it 'smell' like the flash disk
is full, or should we be thinking along other lines?

Steve Holton
sph0lt0n at gmail.com