[olpc-help] Problem to connect to the internet

Amin Mahmoud aminpyramid at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 11:10:49 EDT 2008

I received my lap top on March 22,2008, I never recieved pin number to connect through
  T-mobil offer yet, I requested that on March 24,2008.
  I would like to know how to connect to the internet in general,I did connected directly to my disk top internet cable ,using USB port and it works fine.
   I am trying to use wireless conection , I have a router but i can't make it work with the lap top, I would like if you could assist me on how I could do the wireless conections
   by conecting the router to my internet modem to get my XO lap top work as well.