[olpc-help] Help please

Shelli Johnson shelli at yellowstonepark.com
Tue Mar 4 14:17:32 EST 2008

HI. I just got 2 XO laptops for our young sons. They finally arrived
and we're so excited.
The only problem we're having is we're Mac users so installing things,
etc., on the XO is not intuitive for us, at all! We need to add the
flash player 9 to both xo laptops but I've tried everything I've found
on the internet via terminal Activity...it's over my head.

Also, I don't know how to do a simple "copy" and paste on the xo. Are
there keyboard commands for these common tasks... I hope?

I am wililng to pay for tech support... All I need is to get Flash
Player 9 enabled/installed on my sons' xo laptops.

Please update me and I thank you a million in advance!
Shelli