[olpc-help] Low Battery Shutdown although full battery (problem)

Emanuel VonAnkh vonankh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 11:31:22 EST 2008

Correction:

The "fload" statement should read:
fload n:\boot\batman.fth' <enter>
(with an "n" for NAND memory and NOT "u" for USB...)

Also, what is "RMA"? Where and how do you do that?
(I assume you mean returning the battery/olpc for a replacement?)
Do I need to send back the entire laptop or just the battery?

That would be another problem as I am located outside of the US. If
the problem is just concerning replacement of a part I'd rather
attempt that on my own, rather than having to wait a month or more for
a replacement. What is the actual problem?
In the battery or laptop or both?

Thnaks again,
-E-