[olpc-help] Laptop Trouble

Amber Moffatt amber.cp at onemail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:01:26 EDT 2008

Good Morning,

In December 2007 I bought a laptop for my daughter.  She is just
getting old enough to use it, so we are just starting to try to work
with it.   We are having no luck.  It has always been extremely slow
opening the activities, but now we are unable to open the activities
at all.  The icons just keep blinking as if they are in the process of
opening, but never open.  We are also unable to get on the internet.
I know there are some new builds available, but being unable to open
anything or access the internet does not give me any options.  Please
help!

Thank you,
Amber Moffatt
770-888-0805

Amber Moffatt
Changing Parameters, L.L.C.
250 Oak Grove Avenue, Suite A, 2nd floor
Menlo Park, CA  94025-2251
Tele 650-327-7705
Fax 650-327-3858
amber.cp at onemail.com

Investment Advice through Changing Parameters, L.L.C.