[olpc-help] HELP! Removing files from OLPC using linux??

Daniel Weinreb dlw at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 27 08:01:20 EDT 2008

I was able to successfully download Flash, but when I try to play
a video from YouTube, the XO cannot keep up. It pauses and
jitters to the point where it's not worth watching.  This is not
a network speed issue; I was connected by Ethernet cable
to my home network which gets very fast Verizon FiOS
service.