[olpc-help] xo laptop boot-up problem

Laurie DeMott demotlj at alfred.edu
Thu Jun 5 10:49:09 EDT 2008

My laptop did exactly what yours is doing after I accidentally overloaded
the memory by downloading some large PDFs.  None of the cheat boots worked
and I had to re-flash it.  There are instructions in the wiki or the forum
and the only additional advice I have is to use a new USB or smart card.
Even the usb drives that I reformated didn't work but once I used a brand
new one, I had no problem reflashing.  I keep that one now on hand in case
I ever turn my laptop into a brick again.

Laurie DeMott