[olpc-help] XO-1 Support in Cumming, GA ????

Alan Moffatt amoffatt at eworkz.net
Thu Jul 31 11:10:10 EDT 2008

I've reinstalled the 703 build using a USB drive but my toolbar at the
bottom of the screen has vanished - what do I need to do to bring it
back?

I've connected to the Mesh network but no idea after reading through the
entire "Getting Started" pdf I have no idea where the "web pages" are or
how to type in a URL.

Help!!!