[olpc-help] I placed an order 11/26, My confirmation number is 7000045051

Huffman, AnnRenee, CTR, OASD(HA)/TMA AnnRenee.Huffman.ctr at tma.osd.mil
Mon Jan 28 09:30:58 EST 2008

I can not get anyone to give me any information about my laptop.  Before
Christmas I had a customer service rep tell me that I should recieve it
by January 15th and then January 18th I recieved an email saying I
should recieve it January 15th and FEDEX would be notifing me of the
tracking number.  It is January 28th and nothing, the worse part is the
communication.  Should I place a charge back on my credit card?  Could
someone help here?  All I want is to know when to expect my laptop.

Thank you,

Mrs. AnnRenee Huffman