[olpc-help] (no subject)

gefitz community-support at lists.laptop.org
Wed Jan 23 21:34:36 EST 2008

YAY!  I found someone having the same trouble as I am having!

I have tried using wget and rpm commands from the terminal application to install both Adobe Flash and Opera, as it is shown in the FAQ's.  For some reason I get that the server my XO is trying to connect to is at the IP address 1.0.0.0.  And yes, I am connected to the internet, no problem, as I can easily browse to any public website using the Browse activity.

This is the first I've seen of this issue other than myself, and I've been wrestling with it since I got the laptop.  Anyone?

THANKS!