[olpc-help] Sticky keyboard keys; Please RMA the laptops

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Jan 21 19:45:24 EST 2008

I had the sticky keys issue show up at 36 days.  I was not able to get an RMA number.

I ran the self test on the keyboard by pressing the left key on the keypad during startup.  When I type on the keyboard on keys near the Alt key, the Alt key keeps turning on and off and sometimes it stays on even when no keys are being pressed.

Is there any recourse for those of us with this sticky keys issue past 30 days?