[olpc-help] Sending attachments

Laurie DeMott demotlj at unionuniversitychurch.org
Mon Jan 21 08:23:45 EST 2008

I still am not able to get mine to work either with the older version
of gmail or the newer.  (I don't know what build I'm using.)  It's not
a big deal because I can always use the "sneakernet" and transfer
files on my flash drive or cut and paste but I'm curious about why I'm
not able to do it.  I noticed something in the December archives about
this being a glitch that will be fixed in the next update so maybe
I'll just wait for that update.

Laurie