[olpc-help] Why do Wi-Fi access points disappear from Neighborhood view?

franco community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sun Jan 20 01:52:41 EST 2008

How about: Because they were turned off and are no longer broadcasting.

Do they all disappear at the same time?  Did your connection to your router also go down at that time?  If yes, then you can't see anything because you are no longer connected to the internet.

You have to be more specific.

If I give advice it is usually because I did it /  tested it successfully on my XO.  I will warn you otherwise.