[olpc-help] A Cave Story OR Where is That BZip Archive I Downloaded?

koopdi community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Jan 14 16:15:41 EST 2008

Hello,
I downloaded a BZip archive from the ubuntu forums. (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=663176&highlight=doukutsu) It contains a fun little game that I thought I might be able to play on the xo while it is tablet mode, if I can remap the gamepad keys. How do I un-tar and un-compress the file? I can see it in the journal and copy it to the clip board but where is it on the path? Does the XO even come with an Gzip or something similar installed?
-travis