[olpc-help] How to play streaming audio

con community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sun Jan 13 19:00:03 EST 2008

I just tried Totem and it works as well on the play.pls file.  Just click on movie, open, and navigate to the play.pls file.  I always have opera download it to my secure digital card (/media/whatever_the_sd_card_is_named) since I use different devices to play it, like my Dell Axim X3i that I have connected to my home stereo system.  I just take the SD card out of the XO and pop it into my Axim and it also plays the same file that my XO used.  It's really easier than I expected it would be.