[olpc-help] HELP- where do i get my ssid anyway?

Caracoldourado at aol.com Caracoldourado at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 15:42:03 EST 2008

Hi there,

I read your answer to the same question I have for days - I printed it all
and I am trying to follow every step. Like the other user, I worked for 15 years
w/ computers and am still active on my Mac and my Power Book (retired now).
But I am not able to connect my OX to the internet. I understand the SSID. I
open the neigborhood and I see the hot spots, and a larger one have a number and
the others are the mesh 1, 6 and 11.
And then? Where's the location where I am supposed to give my own name and
password? It's driving me crazy!! Please explain, so my husband will stop having
a great time in seeing my frustation...
Thanks from the heart!

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.