[olpc-help] file location

tdang community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sun Jan 13 10:41:36 EST 2008

If you follow the link to the "bug report" mentioned in the copy-from-journal post, there's another piece of code listed "jls.py" I think, which basically lists information about the stuff in the journal. It can probably help you track down a file.

That might not help in your case, though, since you're talking about something that's not showing up in the Journal. I'd suspect that if an activity's results aren't in the Journal, that they're probably not in a file either.

Good luck. I'd like to hear what you figure out.