[olpc-help] charging battery/running with power cord

matt91 community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Jan 10 18:56:09 EST 2008

It the adapter isn't registering on a voltmeter, I'd certainly request a new one. That being said, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Since you're dead in the water until you get some power, you might look to this thread http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=73.0 to see what you can do in the meantime. Most of the discussion is about 12 V car adapters, but I think someone was talking about a 110v version as well.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Matt