[olpc-help] community-support Digest, Vol 2, Issue 33

Greg Smith (gregmsmi) gregmsmi at cisco.com
Wed Jan 9 08:51:20 EST 2008

Hi Martha,

On the question of printing there has been a little investigation done
on that.

The documentation is at: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Enabling_CUPS

There have also been requests for printing from developing countries so
I think its something we should work on. Let us know how it works for
you. The Wiki documentation shows how to print over the network but I
think printing to a USB printer would also be useful. Edit the wiki or
reply here with your experience or further questions.

Thanks,

Greg S