[olpc-help] Found Loose screw on motherboard now display wont turn on

Sambone community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Jan 7 17:51:47 EST 2008

The power light will come one (and the top left LED will flash briefly), but nothing else does.

When I installed the battery, it did show it charging turning from orange to green.

Even tried booting off USB stick with no luck.

No, the MB battery was securely in place and untouched, however I wonder if I may have the done the same thing (as removing the battery) via the screw shorting something out!