[olpc-help] Sticky keyboard keys; Please RMA the laptops

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Sat Jan 5 11:16:33 EST 2008

Everyone with a Sticky keyboard please RMA your unit.

There are several manufacturers of the keyboards and we need the units
to help us work with them and isolate if its a single manufacturer or
common problem across units.

So far we don't know of any _reliable_ method of fixing the keyboard or
the exact root cause.

Various acts of voodoo seem to make the behavior different and in some
cases make it stop but nothing that I would give out as a fix.

Thanks.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child