[olpc-help] Keyboard issues - stuck keys, keys registering erroneously

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Wed Jan 2 19:04:37 EST 2008

Kantarjiev wrote:

> I guess I'll have to disassemble before deciding whether or not to
> RMA. Would be nice if someone from OLPC was communicative about
> this...

We received our first 2 units with the problem here at olpc today and
have started our analysis.  We should have more info about the problem
soon.

Thanks for your patience on this problem.  We _are_ working on it.  All
the data provided so far has been very helpful.   We may not always
respond but we are reading your reports.

Please keep reporting your experiences...

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child