[olpc-help] Has anyone actually received an RMA # yet?

matt91 community-support at lists.laptop.org
Wed Jan 2 15:29:54 EST 2008

I just spent a surprisingly brief 8 minutes on hold before getting a live person for a RMA number.

She was at first insistent that I should email technology at laptop.org first before getting an RMA. I told her that I had been told to email service at laptopgiving.org. She relented when I repeated myself.

So I now have a RMA and address to mail off my dead XO. She had no idea when I'd see one again, or if there would be any communication between now and then.

Hopefully someone ahead of me when post here when they get one back.

Thanks!
Matt