[olpc-help] Activities no longer load, including Terminal; Flash failed

finalist community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 1 18:05:29 EST 2008

Glad that it seems to be working!  Please note that I'm not advocating one brand over another -- in fact, I have some older SanDisk cruzer(s) that were not so successful, but I think that the fact that it was brand new was the trick.

(personally, I'm a fan of them thar fancy mimoco stick drives, but there're plenty of more generic ones that aren't as dear, shall we say ... although I hope my daughter's gloomy bear mimoco works out)