[olpc-help] COME ON PEOPLE ! ! ! COULD WE GET ACTIVITY HERE

Shiseiji community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 1 16:14:57 EST 2008

> Ron, I'm so glad you said what you did in *this* email. I think all of us, especially the first dayers, are of like mind, otherwise we would have done something else with our very hard-earned money Your early emails got me very upset, especially since you chose to hide behind the cloak of invisibility from which you could bravely strike out.
> Larry

Uh Larry, sorry for the poor communication, but I meant I joined the OLPC Community Support Forum the first time I found it and every posting I have made here at the OLPC Community Support Forum has been with my nic. I have had several off-line emails from the first day I signed up. So I was never a "Guest" hiding behind anything.

Ron