[olpc-help] Activities no longer load, including Terminal; Flash failed

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 1 15:59:46 EST 2008

Following up on the OS/bios issue, I was lucky enough to have a brand new USB stick (SanDisk cruzer micro 2.0Gb U3) that I installed the latest image and fs.zip files on and was able to reinstall the OS successfully.

Other attempts had resulted in an error apparently related to the USB stick not being mounted, and hence the update had failed.

On that note, if you have issues and are able to resolve them, please
let us know that you're okay, and
what you did to resolve it.
Let everyone benefit from your (increased  :D ) knowledge!