[olpc-help] help

Amy Butterfield ajbutterfield at optonline.net
Wed Feb 27 23:15:40 EST 2008

Hi.  Please help.  I am trying to connect to the internet with my laptop and cannot do it.  It shows a lock and asks for a wireless key...when I enter my WEP password it doesn't take it...I have an SSID and WEP and I use Optimum Online...have no clue how to get this to connect and tried so many different ways.  Please let me know if you can assist me in this matter.  I cannot find a contact number for this computer anywhere!

thanks,
Amy Butterfield

ajbutterfield at optonline.net

What we do for ourselves dies with us.
What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.

~Albert Pine