[olpc-help] software installation question

Maiden, Pawnee C. pmaiden at nsf.gov
Mon Feb 25 13:51:57 EST 2008

Greetings,

I have two XO laptops that were holiday gifts for my 12 and 10 year old
children.

My question for you is would I be able to download Microsoft Windows,
Verizon network and computer games to the XO laptops?  If so, can you
please send us instructions on how to install using the XO laptop?

The laptops are a little different from what we are use to using so it
is taking us a bit of time to navigate the new equipment.

Our email address is: 'maidendc at verizon.net'

Thank you for your assistance.  We look forward to your e-mail.

Best Regards,

Pawnee Maiden

Arlington, VA