[olpc-help] internet

susan carney carney_sj at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 24 10:44:07 EST 2008

I'm really having trouble understanding the internet
link with my daughters laptop.
I understand the "mesh networking"  We are trying to
go on Google.  It says "search failed" From the
support, I understand we are not connected.  However I
thought we were because we are on wireless.  Is there
a problem because we have a MAC?
Please help.
Thanks you.
Sue Carney

P.S. we love the laptop & the entire foundation.  We
are now actively trying to involve our school in
raising money for your wonderful cause.

Sue