[olpc-help] CNN & OLPC

Tracy Price tracy at laptop.org
Fri Feb 22 10:51:30 EST 2008

Hello,

Thank you for your interest.  I'm forwarding this to the people who handle
our press, press at racepointgroup.com

They will get back to you as soon as they can.

Regards,
OLPC Admin Staff

"christian allen purefoy" <christianpurefoy at gmail.com>
02/21/2008 03:54 PM

help at laptop.org, press at laptop.org, information at laptop.org,
community-support at lists.laptop.org
cc

Subject
CNN & OLPC

Hi,

I'm the CNN West Africa producer based in Lagos, Nigeria.

CNN would like to put together a piece on the $100 laptop - particularly
from one of it's testing grounds at the school in Abuja, Nigeria.

I've been trying to get a contact person for some months at OLPC to know
whether it is possible to film at the school, talk to children, etc.

thanks,
christian

ps. I'm in Ghana for the time-being, please email or call on +233 811
4076!

--
Nigeria +234 8077092777
Kenya +254 734607633