[olpc-help] Setting the time

Laurie DeMott demotlj at alfred.edu
Fri Feb 22 08:51:19 EST 2008

Thanks, Rick.  I, in fact, finally came to that solution yesterday
after extensive googling and it did work.  It would be helpful to put
this on the wiki somewhere for the Linux-challenged among us, because
it was certainly easier than trying to contact servers for the time,
which is what is on the wiki now.

Laurie