[olpc-help] Very odd ticket

ffm ffm246 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:51:57 EST 2008

Is someone yanking our chain here?

In any case, can someone take it?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Support at rt.laptop.org>
Date: Feb 12, 2008 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [laptop.org #6359] Many questions
To: ffm246 at gmail.com

cmamwhittaker at aol.com has responded to #6359: Many questions
--------

Overseer James E. Moore an equivalent person on the business side of the
Roman Catholic Churches Cardinals simply wishes to know where the device is
that enables him to use the Negroponte XO laptop system as advertised.?
Overseer Moore has asked me to inform you that the Roman Catholic Church and
all of its needy children and persons otherwise are through out the world in
numbers of 1,260,000,000 persons.? Simply advise how we can instantly get
our hands on by delivery any place in the world this component part,
immediately.

Thank you Sincerely,

Chris Whittaker on behalf of Overseer Moore