[olpc-help] OLPC PROBLEMS

Steve Holton sph0lt0n at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:08:50 EST 2008

Hi Kelsey-

I'll try to get someone from the OLPC Technical Support Help desk to
give you a call.

It might be best to open a ticket with the help desk (send a message
to help at laptop.org ) just so the tech has some basic information (is
this a Hardware problem? Connectivity? Avtivities? etc.) and the best
person is available to call.