[olpc-help] HELP!

Student HelpDesk studenthelp at miracosta.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:09:10 EST 2008

I have OLPC that I'm trying to get it ready for a presentation to use it
with our websites here at MiraCosta College. The problem that I'm having
is that our websites have to be syncronized with Pacific Standard Time
and the current DATE in order to properly work. I have gone to your
support website and tried the commands that are listed to change the
date and time but was unsuccesful. I was able to change the time zone
though! Any help from you would be greatly appreciated. I hope to get a
respond SOON because I have to do a presentation about the OLPC later on
today.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Charlie Medina

Student Help Desk <http://www.miracosta.edu/Apps/StudentHelp/>