[olpc-help] OLPC Tech Help

Michael Spevak, MD mspeva02 at georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 30 14:15:24 EDT 2008

Dear all,

    I've had our XO for a couple of months now, and have only recently
become intermittently able to connect to some WiFi sites, although not
through our Airport Express as yet. I don't know what "WEP" is, and I
have no idea how to check what "release" I have. I am heartened by Mr
Holton's posting as a breath of fresh air offering hope to someone at my
rudimentary level of understanding.

Best,

Mike Spevak
Washington DC