[olpc-help] activity on list

chuck418 at cox.net chuck418 at cox.net
Mon Dec 31 16:24:50 EST 2007

Yes, we all need help, and we are fortunate to have both some knowledgeable Linux Gurus and actual OLPC developers on the list. These are all good things.

But please remember, it is Xmas, Chanukah, Kwanza and New Years here in the USA at least, and many people are with their families or relaxing. I'm sure the list will pick up in the 1st week in January, so Happy New Years, everybody.

You catch more hints with Sugar than with vinegar!

best,
chuck 2.0
Linux n00bie, tinkerer, Windows and hardware guru