[olpc-help] COME ON PEOPLE ! ! ! COULD WE GET ACTIVITY HERE

Larry J. Maltin lmaltin at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Mon Dec 31 13:36:51 EST 2007

Ron, I'm so glad you said what you did in *this* email. I think all of
us, especially the first dayers, are of like mind, otherwise we would
have done something else with our very hard-earned money Your early
emails got me very upset, especially since you chose to hide behind the
cloak of invisibility from which you could bravely strike out.
Larry

Larry Maltin
Dix Hills, NY  11746-8021
USA