[olpc-help] SD Card not mounting

GS rider community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sat Dec 29 20:50:06 EST 2007

My SD card shows up.

Go to terminal.     type:  su   (i do not know if it is necesary, but I it do anyway and I don't have my SD card handy to let you know).

type:  su

type:  df    or  df -h   (that is df space -h)

you will see three lines of and one of the following is for your media:

/dev/sda1   xxxxx   xxxxx   xxxxx   xx%  /media/ (your SD here)

I had a number there  so I saw:
/dev/sda1   xxxxx   xxxxx   xxxxx   xx%    /media/6556-3553

I then copied the needed file to my XO as needed.

You can see an example of this in a link that I used to set WPA with the WPA.sh

You get a two for one with this post.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/WPA_Manual_Setting

Hope this helps without yelps