[olpc-help] Connecting to internet

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Wed Dec 26 23:47:59 EST 2007

My ActionTec router is also on Channel 9. I can see my access point on XO's home page, but cannot even type a query when I open up the browser. Clicking on links takes me nowhere also. I'm willing to try changing to Channel 6, but I haven't got a clue how to do it. Are the directions something that can be typed easily or would it be a labor-intensive reply? I'd appreciate the help if possible. I love my little XO, but it's pretty limited until I can get online.

Thanks,

Debbie