[olpc-help] Keyboard issues - stuck keys, keys registering erroneously

OCA| community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Dec 24 17:09:13 EST 2007

My prior theory turned out to be incorrect, as it's doing it now and I've been extroardinarily gently on it.

Guest, I tried reinstalling a couple times, even running Debian of a USB key at this point, and it does it everywhere including the OFW prompt. Pretty sure this is hardware =/ But if you take it apart and find anything interesting, please let me know. I'm tempted to do the same... but afraid that will void the warranty, and if no replacement keyboards become available and I couldn't fix it, I'd be up a creek.

-OCA|