Conceptual question: how do I "save" files, bookma

paz community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Dec 24 10:18:30 EST 2007

Try going into the Journal and finding the Browsing entry to which you associated the bookmarks.  Move the cursor to the far right of the entry to the gray circle containing a white rectangle rectangle and click on this icon.  The Browser should start up and I've been told that the thumbnail bookmarks should be available.

I, too, question the way the Journal functions.  I see it performing two functions, one being a Journal, a place for a user to document activity, as well as a log, a mechanism that documents every activity.  There is a subtle but real difference in the two in the numbers of entries.

I have take to thinning out the Journal entries and while doing so pondering how things might be done differently.

If you continue to struggle with the browser bookmark issue, load Opera.
It works pretty well.  The pages can be fitted and the bookmarks are handled in a more traditional manner.