Screen blacks out midway during boot

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Dec 24 00:05:14 EST 2007

The more graceful way to shutdown is listed on top of our Support FAQ
entry here:

    From the Home View
<http://www.laptop.org/laptop/start/homeview.shtml>, move the pointer
over the XO symbol at the center of your screen, and press "Shutdown."

    Or depress the power button briefly until the green power light goes
off.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_FAQ#How_do_I_power_off_the_XO_laptop.3F

Thanks,
OLPC Support (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support)