Installing Java on Linux (OLPC Sugar)

phigan phigolpc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 01:33:44 EST 2007

It's possible, but I haven't personally been able to run applets inside of webpages yet. Others have, I believe. Sugar is the window manager, the core distro is Fedora 7. This page (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/RestrictedFormats) has some stuff about installing Java at the bottom.

> Second question: I am new to this forum.  Is there a way to search for topics by keywords such as "Java"?

Yes, just click the Search link way up at the top when you're at any forum page.

- Joe