[olpc-community-support] screen does not come on

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Sun Dec 23 00:22:28 EST 2007

matt91 wrote:

> Richard (or others): Is there anything we should be doing now? I've
> sent off an email to the service email address, but haven't heard
> back. Will you be letting us know the right method/procedure for an
> RMA if that turns out to be the course of action?
>
> thanks Matt

I'm asking.  But I have little to do with the support chain.  The last
thing the service people need is some guy like me mucking up the works
so lets just wait and see what the service@ response is.

Its xmas weekend though so it might be a while before you get a response.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child