[olpc-community-support] laptop does not work

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Sun Dec 23 00:16:31 EST 2007

Robert Karis wrote:

> Please add my laptop to the ones that need an RMA.  As noted in my
> posting to the group yesterday, I've tried everything with no luck,
> nothing appears on the screen.

Ok.. Thanks.

Note that I dont have anything to do with creation of the RMA process.
I don't issue RMAs.  I'm just trying to see were they are going to go
and if I need to have you give some additional info to the RMA person or
some such.  You will have to get the RMA yourself by calling the proper
phone numbers.  (I don't even know what those number are.)

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child