[olpc-community-support] Jumpy mouse problem

Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Sat Dec 22 17:18:54 EST 2007

> Please update the wiki with more accurate information as you learn it.
> That's why we made it a wiki. :)

I'm trying, really I am. I don't believe I'm allowed to edit the front page, and I certainly can't find the right "[edit]" link that gets me the source of the green box.

(Actually, that's been a problem on several pages - I'd click on [edit] and get source to something completely other than what I expected!)

I'm afraid that the wiki needs an editor...

Best,
chris