No subject

Thu Dec 13 21:32:17 EST 2007

192.168.0.1

With a little luck that should be your admin pages.  It's going to ask you to log in.  You'll need your user name and password that you used when you set up the modem.  Finding the user name and password of that modem will allow you to go in and see how your modem is configured.  You may also change the configuration to be more XO friendly.

I believe the GT704 is a four port version of the GT701.  If that's true you'll have two main problems holding you back.  First you have to the WEP configured correctly on the modem.  Second, you may have a DNS problem (the dreaded 1.0.0.0 problem that IP6 users have with the GT series modems).

If you have the password and user name for the admin pages post back and we'll go from there.