No subject

Thu Dec 13 21:32:17 EST 2007

LOL, I "think" I got there from a link here.

> olpc-update 653?
>
> or
>
> olpc-update ship.2-653?

Not sure which one it is. You are supposed to be able to look at the version load with [CRT] [ALT] [Neighborhood] but either my screen is scrolling or it isn't there. I don't know how in Lunix on a command prompt to scroll back up.

> or did you use the reflash procedure and the USB flash drive method?

Yes.

> Do you have a Developer Key or are you a regular G1G1 user.

G1G1 so no key is required.

Hope this helps some. OBTW, the T-Mobile sign-up is working. Just got that set.

Ron