[olpc-community-support] display says 'Battery discharging 96%' when plugged in.

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Dec 21 16:05:27 EST 2007

My battery doesn't work.  I used it the first day for about an hour and then shut the xo laptop off.  When I tried to turn it back on a few hours later it did not turn on.  Now I can only run my xo laptop when plugged in.  I also noticed the Battery Life is "stuck" on 79% even after charging it overnight.  I called the support line and I'm hoping for a call back.  I hope I can get a replacement battery and I hope that solves the problem.

Tim