[olpc-community-support] My WEP connection experience.

palmiri palmiri at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:36:55 EST 2007

jg at laptop.org wrote:
> WPA won't work in 650.  We have a fix in hand for WPA (no guarantees it
> will work with all WPA implementations, but we believe it works as
> well/better than what we see on other OS's), and are working on getting
> it out there.
> Regards,
> - Jim

How about WEP?  This comment on ticket #5485 (http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/5485#comment:18) says "WEP works in some builds and doesn't work on others using the same firmware."  My G1G1 is 650:Q2D06 and I am not getting any luck connecting my WEP enabled AP from verizon FiOS. Any fixes available at this time?

 Thanks for any help.